CPN-Logo click for home.
About Us
Provider Directory
Request CBA Services
Training and Resources
Contact Us

Who is eligible for CBA?

Capacity building assistance is available free of charge to community-based organizations (CBOs), health departments (HDs), and healthcare organizations (HCOs) seeking to strengthen their HIV prevention initiatives.

All requests for capacity building assistance (CBA) should be submitted through the CBA Request Information System, or CRIS, which is managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. CBOs and health departments that receive direct funding from CDC can request capacity building assistance through CRIS.

Health departments, community-based organizations, and healthcare organizations indirectly funded or not funded by CDC for their HIV prevention services can ask the health department in their jurisdiction to submit a request for capacity building assistance on their behalf.

State Health Department CRIS User Contacts

Download a full list of state contacts (PDF) or clicking on one of the local jurisdictions listed below.